Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Amisha patel wants to play Circuit

Amiha patel is harbouring an unusual aspiration these days. After watching Lage raho Munna bhai four times, she dreams of playing Circuit someday, a character played by Arshad Warsi. “I wish raju hirani makes a part3 and casts me as Circuit in the film. Imagine me as a tapori,” Amisha says. The last three years in Amisha Patel’s life have been nothing short of a roller-coaster ride. From the quintessential girl next-door, she was labelled as the rebellious girl after her fall-out with parents over monetary issues and subsequently moving out of her family home. “I have spoken about my family issues in the past and i don’t want to get into it again. At the moment I am concentrating on my career and work is the only thing that matters right now. I have just signed Priyadarshan’s film and i am very excited about it. The Industry is like a family and I am gratified with the support i am getting from them through this phase,” says amisha patel. Source: “Times Of India”

arshad varsi in lage raho munna bhai
amisha patel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch out more Wallpapers by clicking Images

Amisha patel Wallpapers Amisha patel Wallpapers1 Amisha patel Wallpapers Amisha patel pictures Amisha patelphotos Amisha patel images Amisha patel gallery Amisha patel saree wallpapers Amisha patel bikini Amisha patel pics Amisha patel photo Amisha patel hq wallpapers Amisha patel image Amisha patel wallpaper Amisha patel Amisha patel hot