Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ameesha Is Hot innocent Face Of Bollywood !

amisha+patel

And you can be sure she’s received another message on her mobile complimenting her on the way she’s looking in the song Lazy Lamhe in Kunal Kohli’s Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic.

Though it’s just a teaser, the shot of Ameesha romancing Saif Ali Khan in a yellow bikini top and skirt has got men drooling over her hot bod! Ask her about it and the grin gets wider, “I have been inundated by phone calls and messages from people who I’ve not spoken to in years. It’s like they have suddenly woken up and are asking, ‘Ameesha, is that really you?’ I’ve been told I’m looking hot, smokin’ hot, pipin’ hot, smoulderin’ hot! It makes me sound like I’m something being cooked over fire and I’m going to melt and evaporate!” And what’s her reaction to all these reactions? “I’m dissolving in them!” she laughs.

The song was shot in Alibaug over 15 days, Ameesha says. “I had to take lessons in scuba diving as huge chunks of the song were shot under water. I had to train to be under water without an oxygen tank, to ensure that I hear the speaker and follow the song, keep my expressions intact, my eyes open, to lip sync without bubbles, AND to look hot at the same time!” Well, looking hot seems to be the least of her worries these days. But Ameesha is quick to point out that she’s always been pretty consistent when it comes to her figure. “I’ve been working out for a while but didn’t allow people to see that I’m toned and fit. It’s not like I suddenly lost weight or anything. Post Gadar, people just chose to put me in saris and salwar kameezes. This is after a long time that people are seeing a glamorous Ameesha,” she explains.

With Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic and two other films — Chatur Singh Two Star with Sanjay Dutt and Do Lucky with Govinda, Ameesha seems to be on a roll. She isn’t in the mood to analyse what went wrong after Humraaz. “You win some, you lose some. End of the day, you’re like a mountaineer, you’ve to climb valleys, reach the peaks, come down and start again,” she philosophises. One thing Ameesha would like to do, is to work with her first co-star Hrithik Roshan again. “Everywhere I go, people tell me we really complemented each other. I hope some script comes along that uses both of us well,” she says.

After the lull in her career, she’s looking forward to 2008. One more reason for this is the man in her life — businessman Kanav Puri — with whom she shares a long-distance relationship. “All I can say is that personally and professionally, I’m in a complete state of bliss. I want to envelope life, hug it with as much dedication as I’ve given to my work,”she says and there’s that grin again!
Ameesha Patel wallpapers:

amisha+patel5
amisha+patel6

amisha+patel7
amisha+patel8
amisha+patel9
amisha+patel10
amisha+patel1
amisha+patel12
amisha+patel13


amisha
ameeshapatel

amisha+patel1amisha+patel2
amisha+patel3
amisha+patel4
amisha+patel0
amisha+patel14amisha+patel18
amisha+patel15amisha+patel16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch out more Wallpapers by clicking Images

Amisha patel Wallpapers Amisha patel Wallpapers1 Amisha patel Wallpapers Amisha patel pictures Amisha patelphotos Amisha patel images Amisha patel gallery Amisha patel saree wallpapers Amisha patel bikini Amisha patel pics Amisha patel photo Amisha patel hq wallpapers Amisha patel image Amisha patel wallpaper Amisha patel Amisha patel hot