Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Amisha feeling bookish!

Amisha Patel says that when she starts reading a book, she just can’t put it down till she finishes it. “I just finished reading Paulo Coelho’s Like A Flowing River, which is a collection of short stories about little incidents in life. I have read all of Khalil Gibran’s books, and The Prophet is one of my favourites. I have also read books by Brian Weiss and RK Narayan. I love reading. In fact, I finished The Da Vinci Code in two days flat. I read The Memoirs of a Geisha last week and would love to act in a film like that,” says the bookworm. However, now it’s time for some romance, says Amisha. “Now that I am done with some heavy reading, I’m going to pick up some light reading and romantic books. ”

Amisha Patel 0
Amisha Patel 1
Amisha Patel 2
Amisha Patel 3
Amisha Patel 4
Amisha Patel 5
Amisha Patel 6
Amisha Patel 7
Amisha Patel 8
Amisha Patel 9
Amisha Patel 10
Amisha Patel 11
Amisha Patel 12
Amisha Patel 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch out more Wallpapers by clicking Images

Amisha patel Wallpapers Amisha patel Wallpapers1 Amisha patel Wallpapers Amisha patel pictures Amisha patelphotos Amisha patel images Amisha patel gallery Amisha patel saree wallpapers Amisha patel bikini Amisha patel pics Amisha patel photo Amisha patel hq wallpapers Amisha patel image Amisha patel wallpaper Amisha patel Amisha patel hot